Thursday, May 26, 2011

Judge and Jury and Anger and Rage

Most people spend a lot of time judging and finding lots of people guilty. When many think they are telling someone how they feel they are really judging the other person's behavior, character, personality, decisions and actions. "You shouldn't have said what you said, did what you did,and was wrong for doing so." In other words I'm going to tell you about you and then when I get finished doing so you are going to judge how I said what I said, should have said something different or better and then when you're finished it is my turn again. At the end of this torturous trial we are all found guilty and you don't know any more about me and I don't know any more about you.

Have you been judge and jury recently while you were just "telling" someone how you feel?

There are 51 more lessons on anger and anger management in this blog. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment